Seas XM001-04S previous D1001-04S L26ROY
10 inch subwoofer with an extremely stiff and rigid aluminium cone gives tremendous bass precision. The cone and the long throw low loss rubber surround show no sign of the familiar cone edge resonance and distortion associated with soft cones.
This article is not in stock and has to be imported. So you should calculate some weeks for delivery
Extremely stiff and rigid aluminium cone gives tremendous bass precision. The cone and the long throw low loss rubber surround show no sign of the familiar cone edge resonance and distortion associated with soft cones.
Lead-out wires symetrically stitched to the spider to avoid resonances. Total suspension designed to assure stability for extreme excursions.
2-layer, extremely long, high temperature voice coil wound on an glassfiber voice coil former gives a high power handling capacity.
Cu-cap around the pole pieces reduce non linear and modulation distortion and increase overload margin.
Extra large magnet system provides high efficiency and low Q.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment. Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
25 cm bass driver with aluminium cone.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 250/500 W
- frequency range = 20-1000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 22 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,1 Ohm
- force factor BL = 12 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,53 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 363 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 107 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 87 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,31 (Qms=4,14, Qes=0,33)
- voice coil diameter = 56 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 14 mm
- mounting diameter d = 237 mm
- overall diameter d = 269 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 141 mm
recommended cabinet 1:
closed cabinet with 13,9 L volume
from 55/35 Hz (-3dB/-8dB)
recommended cabinet 2:
43 L volume bass reflex cabinet
with HP70 reflex tube, 26 cm long.
from 30/23 Hz (-3dB/-8dB).
Download Datasheet Seas D1001-04 L26ROY
Download Application Note D1001-04 L26ROY
Download Cabinet Drawing D1001-04 L26ROY